This is a blog, not a wiki. That said, you still have a voice (“voce”) in how things will be run. I will post proposed policies and standard operating procedures. This is interactive. Please comment on what to remove, add, or change. This adds a level of checks and balances (the customer will keep employees in check) as well as a level of employee engagement. I will not post the business plan, proprietary trade secrets, and employee personal information on this site.
Suit and tie
Is a suit and tie not you? Seeking future staff:
- Ability to apply good judgment based on hard facts and able to ask the right questions to make a discerning decision is a must!
- Background and familiarity in advertising, marketing, public relations, and photography is preferred.
- Experience with startup or small businesses is preferred.
- Proximity to the nation’s capitol or access to Skype is preferred.
- Independent consultant seeking a permanent position is preferred.
- Experience with making money (social media marketing) and keeping track of money (tax accounting) is a must!
- The desire to change the world is a must!
- Experience with business law, geography, or a bar is a plus.
- The daily routine will consist of maintaining a web presence and collecting photographs of people using a model release form if using an unpaid volunteer, and inanimate objects for the purpose of marketing. The social media expert may, on occasion, serve as a speechwriter or spokesperson for the business owner when asked as well as a variety of ad hoc tasks.
- Salary will increase with the profit of the business.
Benefits are as follows:
- Flexible hours
- Teleworking option
- Emphasis on employee health
- Other benefits that will be revealed after acceptance of job offer
There will be no background checks, but there will be a credit check. You will need to prove your integrity and trustworthiness during the interview process. If chosen after the interview, you will receive a non-disclosure agreement, access to the business plan, and a place on the Board of Directors. If not chosen, then your résumé will stay on file.
Submit resumes after December 25, 2012.
*When the company exceeds industry giants in profit, all employees get a $500 bonus!